dinsdag 25 november 2014

Legend trilogy spoiler free review

Hiii!

Gonna write in English again! So made a “bookclub” post but I think I never posted it. Probably because it was bad. But I will make it! One day… The last three weeks I’ve been reading the Legend trilogy, so here is my review!

It’s spoiler free, so don’t worry. This has become one of my favorite trilogies so I wanted to share it with all of you.


General information:

Titles: 1. Legend 2. Prodigy 3. Champion

Author: Marie Lu

Genre: Dystopian/Science-Fiction

Rating : 99%

Description: {I’m not gonna describe too much because you need to go in it blind} The story is told from two povs: Days and Junes. Day is the most wanted criminal in the whole country and lives on the streets together with his friend and medic person Tess. June on the other side is the most promising person in the country, she started university when she was twelve and now in her fifteenth year of her life she is graduating becoming the best soldier ever. But the plague breaks out and weird things happen, and although Day and June are way out of each other’s leagues it becomes them against the whole world.

Dun dun duuuuuuun
But seriously guys, go read this trilogy it’s amazing! One of my favorites. The characters are so well developed, there are some *ahum* a lot *ahum* plot twists in all three books and it keeps you reading. I read the first book in like three hours so yeah…


My favorite is probably Prodigy after that Legend and last Champion. I love the covers too! I asked the books for sinterklaas (as I read them on my ereader) 

That was it! Hope you liked it, and go and read the last two posts by Maud and give it a 1+ if you feel like being nice today!

Gooooooooodbye!
X
Soof

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten