donderdag 5 december 2013

heey

heey peaple who reading this,
my english is very bad but i try, because: in the left thing is a google translate thing it does'nt work on the computer (or i have to say on my computer) but on your mobile phone it works ( on my mobile phone)
the dutch people who read this sorry but is saw a small map and on that map I can see in witch country peaple have a look on or site so... success with trying to translate our page and bye bye (this was the last time that I write in inglish ( i hope because i found it difficult))

see you maud

en nu een stukje in het nederlands voor de mensen die al wel engels kunne hebben jullie al gelezen dat ik hett liefst in nederlands schijf en anders weten jullie het nu. dus de volgende keer gewoon weer in het nederlands

baai baai maud

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten