donderdag 4 september 2014

Percy Jackson and the Olympians series review

HI!

I feel like writing in English, so yeah that's what I'm gonna do.

I'll keep this review spoiler free because I'm nice and everybody needs to read pjo...
But uhm yeah let's get started!!!



First things first: general information

Name: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (pjo)
Author: Rick Riordan
Books in the series: 1. The Lightning Thief 2. The Sea of Monsters 3. The Titans Curse 4. The Battle of the Labirynth 5. The Last Olympian
Main Characters: Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase.
< Covers





Pjo is about Percy Jackson (wow big suprise there) he is a troubled kid. Never been longer on the same school longer than a year, and he got dyslexia and ADHD. He has seen a lot of crazy things in his life but that never really accured to him untill a school trip to an museum. He saw his maths teacher change in some kind of monster and killed it, with a pen. Not a real pen but Riptide a pen that when you uncap it, it becomes a sword. When summer break started, and this time too got kicked out of his school. He and his best friend Grover go back to his house. But Grover's acting strange, nervous.
Well, as I said not gonna spoil.

This is all I'm gonna tell you, cause it's more fun to read it when you don't know anything about it.
Just one more thing: it's about Greek gods and mythology. These books really got me excited for Greek this year! The gods are so perfectly described.
Percy is really really really funny, and Annabeth is just perfect I love both of them.
These are not really sad books, so mostly no tears.
Not a lot of romance as in the first book Percy is only 12 and the last he is 15/16.
A lot of action and monsters are included. Which is fun to read.

I loved the books.
The writing style is perfect.
Go and read it, if you do Gymnasium it will help you with the Greek mythology and all the names of the gods.
There is an second series that's called Heroes of Olympus but you obviously need to read this one first.

I HIGHLY recommend this series. It's just perfect...

But yeah that was it, I made the tutorial post thing. But I don't like how it worked out, so I'm not sure if I'll post it.

I'll see y'all in the future!

Byeee
X
Soof

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten