maandag 5 mei 2014

Everyday beauty - philoSophie

HI!

First post in english....
As I said in another post, I want these posts be more deep than normally...
So yeah, I'm making a series of it. It's called: philoSophie You can guess yourself why i chose that name. (thanks to Maud for giving the idea)
I don't know how much I'm gonna make. And also, it's not a everyday thing. Because I need to find a good subject for every post....
So I'm hopefully gonna post a philoSophie post ones a week.
Warning: if your not someone of the deep thinking then skip this, our try it. But please don't leave bad comments or stuff, cause it's what I like to do. And I don't care about your opinion. Keej?
So here's the first one!
Click the button below to read it!



So once I had a dream, it was a dream not a nightmare. Just to make things clear. In that dream they asked me what the most beautiful thing in the world is. I couldn't answer the question, I woke up and thought about it the whole day. And then another day, and another. After two or three days I came with an answer: the sky. Just look out of your window for a second, don't you think it's beautiful. It changes color whole the time. Even when it's dark and cloudy you can still see the beauty of the sky. And you can only see it with your eyes. Even when you have the best camera in the world, you would never get the same color of the sky in your picture.

You can't copy it. It's one of a kind. Just like the world, nobody could remake it.

Last week I thought of something else. The most beautiful things are what you see everyday. But only the things that are unordinary get attention. Look around, see how beautiful the world is around us. Not on pictures on you phone. Or on the news. The sky is one of the everyday beauties. And just think of it: we see it everyday and we use it to check the weather coming up. But did you ever thought before on an average day how beautiful it is? What would we do without the sky? The sky that mirrors us, people. Bright when it's happy, rainy when it's sad and there is a thunderstorm when it's angry.

Every week I go to my guitar lesson. While I wait I sit in the windowsill and look outside. It's a lovely sight. Because you have a park, a little lake, a bicycle path, a footpath and a supermarket. In the background you can see a tram transition with red lights. Then mix that with all the people walking by. It's breath taking. But I didn't realized that untill I thought of the everyday beauty. That's so stupid, so please look around yourself. And be aware of how beautiful your surroundings are.

Look around and tell me in the comments what your everyday beauty is and why.

I hope you like the first philoSophie post!

Love
Soof

4 opmerkingen:

  1. dear soof,

    loes here your friend I thought (duuh) about your blog and no I can't relate to you. of course its a beautiful thing, the sky! But... first you need to question, what IS beauty.
    I mean before you can say it for real. so what is beauty first ask the question for yourself (what do I think is beaty) then for other people (what do i think other people think is beauty)

    I know a bit weird to hear this from my but im actually pretty in to this!



    me...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I actually don't know. I think that there is a different kind of beauty for everybody. It's hard to discribe beauty. But I don't think it's a fact, it's not something that people made descriptions of. I think it's a meaning, just like if you like someone or you don't. Beauty is what YOU think is beauty. You can make a decision for yourself if you think what is beautiful or not...

      Verwijderen
    2. now THAT is philoSophie c; i like these lil blogy blues from you (only thing i read on your blog (sorry maud and kim and soof her other things))

      Verwijderen
  2. This is so deep... Im almost crying and I dont know why... YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen