dinsdag 10 juni 2014

Controlling - philoSophie

Hi!

I really wanted to make an other philoSophie post, but something inside me made me not post it. I've written like 3 philoSophie posts and deleted them. And you probably think: well that's not a lot. But it is because I spend a lot of time on it...
The thing that made me try again was this post. I first wanna say: if your not a fangirl this is not a blog for you, but this post... You need to read it! It's a perfect complement to my other philoSophie post. And she made it look like my post was a gift from heaven. And that's not true, but Dianne: this one is for you, cause you made me write again.
So here it is a mixture of all the deleted posts!


Everybody dreamed of being famous.
Like everybody, you can't say you didn't cause that's a lie.
And I think it's good to dream, to escape from the world.
Everybody has a own way of escaping from the world. But the one thing we do the same is dreaming if we want it or not.
Being famous is somesort of gift. In our eyes.
But the message behind all these wishes is: we want to leave a mark on this world, we want to be known.
But you know? The marks humans leave are too often scars.(saw what I did there?)
It begins with wanting the world getting better, but it ends like making the world and the community of people worse.

So when you're a young star these days, everybody asks themselves: 'is he/she gonna end up the same as Miley Cyrus? Drinking, drugs, crazyness.'
But the answer is no.
Of course not!
Everybody is different, and if they're gonna screw up they will do it in their own way.
We all try to make labels, try to control persons. But we can't
Now a days we all want to control everything.
We want to control the world.
But remember the lost plain? I can't remember when it was but you know what I mean.
We totally lost the plain, we totally lost the track. And we couldn't control it.
We didn't know where it was.
The last couple of years, we thought we controlled everything. We knew where everything was, when what happened.
We exactly knew what was going on.
But that's what we thought. The plaincrash was just a message: You don't know everything, the world is too big to control.

And well I'm not completly agreeing to them. The world is not to big to control.
We all think that the universe is big?
Well there is probably a lot more out of the universe.
We just don't know. We just don't want to know.

In some way we are smart.
But in all the other ways we are as dumb as shit.
And maybe that's good, maybe that's better then knowing everything.
Cause there is probably a horrific truth.
And in the end, we all want to live happily ever after.

So we just lie, to ourselves and to the world.
So we won't know the horrific truth.
So we will live happily ever after.


I don't actually know what the message of this post is...
This was just on my mind for a damn long time.

So I hope you liked this post.
And there is more coming soon!

Love
Soof

3 opmerkingen:

  1. And you say this isnt that good... Well it reminds me of a talk i had in geography class, our teacher asked "who want to live forever?" I didnt raise my hand. Who are we to say we can live forever? He said "there are so many good changes coming, i dont want to miss that!" well, i dont know, but this world is kinda screwed up... Thats why i want to life my best live today, because you dont know when "our life" is going to change in i dont know what! I think i think to much... :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It is stupid wanting to live forever, cause you will get bored. And the world will get bored of you, just like the president of the USA can only be president for eight years. And that's not only out of boredom. The world needs fresh ideas. And you can't get fresh ideas of old people.
      I think you're totally right with thinking the world is screwed up. Because it is....
      It is so screwed up that we will not be able to fix it anymore.
      This weekend I had a talk with my best friend. I said: what if the world will be blowed up? And she said: that's stupid, and very selfish of the person who made the world explode. And I was like: but it wouldn't matter cause we would be dead, and nobody can say something about it, and the world is already screwed up. And then she was silent. I think it doesn't matter, cause a persons brain is installed to survive. If you hold your breath you automaticly will take air. It's in our instinct. Wow this is going nowhere. I don't even now how to end this but yeah....

      Verwijderen
    2. isnt it funny to talk about how screwed up we are...

      Verwijderen