zaterdag 28 juni 2014

Tfios Movie Review (spoilers included, don't read if you haven't read the book or saw the movie unless you're never gonna read it or see it)

HI!
(sorry for the damn long title, some people just don't know what spoilers mean and just read further :P)

I'm gonna write another English post cause I'm in the mood of writing in English. 
So if you don't like it, go hate on other people! (well actually don't hate at all.)
Thanks

It's the morning after I saw the movie and I've still the feeling that I cry every second. 
I NEED TO REREAD BUT MY DAD HAS MY BOOK
**SPOILER AND FEELS ALLERT**


Sooo let's start at the start:
IT WAS AMAZING
I never cried this much for a movie or a book. 
Like: la;hgklrdftknfgdlkndflkdfxdf

I went with, Donna, Dianne, Valentine, Lisa and Sari.
We went to the pre-premier.
And there were like only ten people(well maybe twenty).
But yeah, that's better. Cause we could cry without a lot of people noticing. 

Okay(okay): 
So the movie started the same as the trailer started and the movie ended the same as the trailer.
That's the most stupid thing, the end was: Okay.
And I'm like: NOOOO
It's I do Augustus I do.
Everything about this movie was perfect. But the endd.....
Couldn't Shai just say: I do Augustus I do. ???

I cried once before the break, and I almost cried the whole time after...
And I'm totally not a big crier! 
Believe me. Like I don't cry at all, ever.

The break was stupid, it was like the end of An Imperial Inflection(I don't write it right I know I suck at English), middle sentence. 
Luckily there was a part after the break. 

*sigh*
I don't know, okay?! (okay.)

This is too much.
But okay (okay), I didn't buy anything in the break. 
That was pretty smart of me, cause the whole movie I couldn't do more than watch and cry. 
I was soooo ashamed of myself. 

The actors are THE BEST.
Like Shailene is a perfect Hazel. 
And Ansel..... (do I need to say more?)
Nat is perfect as Isaac(did you heard that he's gonna play Q from paper towns??!! I'm soooo excited!)

I only saw Van Houten different, more like a mix between Plutarch and Haymitch.
But yeah.
And I loved that Lidewij was actually Dutch!!!
You could hear her accent and that was totally fine!

They made Amsterdam look absolutely beautiful. 

So yeahh...
I cried so hard at the pre-funeral

That was ittt
I hope you enjoyed reading me being a total fangirl.
Haha
But yeah 
See ya!

Byee
X

Soof






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten