donderdag 26 juni 2014

#Fangirlpride

#FANGIRLPRIDE
Hi! My name is Dianne, I'm 12 years old and also Dutch! Soof asked me to write a post on her blog (here yay) and she wrote one on mine, Book-Page Brown. It took me a while to come up with a subject, but after reading hers I decided I could just make my version/answer on that, so thats what I'm going to do!

My fangirl-history:
My story starts somewhere Januari 2014, I know, not really a long time ago... 
After following a lot of Harry Potter Fanaccounts on Instagram, I decided to start my own! I've been a Potterhead for years, the first time I read the books was when I was nine (?) and I immedately fell in love. I reread them five times I guess, and I'm now reading them in English. So I started my account (which I still have!) and got some great advice. I started to post edits I made on my phone. And after a week or two, I had 100/200 followers. I talked to a lot of awesome fangirls and I'm still happy to be there! With me starting my Instagram I also got introduced to the FANDOM! I never heard of it before, but I loved it! I'm now happy to call myself a proffesional fangirl! After HP, THG, TFiOS and Divergent followed. I can't imagine a life without fandoms! (My IG is Alwaysandlonger)

Im proud to be a fangirl!
Why this post is called #Fangirlpride? Well, I don't have the same school as Soof and at my school we have like ZERO fangirls... Only a few but they are older or are in a different fandom. Thats problemly why I'm not afraid to show my fangirlness.. I mean, those pansycakes don't even know what "I SHIP IT!" means, so I can just say it. XD

Merch
This week, I saw a girl wearing a "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" shirt (Gandalff quote) and I was like: "You go girl!". But, not everyone wears their merchandise in public... Which I think is really weird, because how else would you recoqnize fangirls? Thats why I have the rule: 'Always 1 fandom related item'. This can we anything, necklaces, shirts, or even the book itself. 
So, if you are a fangirl and reading this, don't be afraid to show your fandoms! Maybe not your fangirlness and feels attacks, but just a bit of merch is fine! (right?)

Quotes:
I LOVE QUOTES! I kinda talk in quotes. So I can yell 'ALWAYYSS' out of nowhere. Or when someones in my way: 'May I pass?' and in my head: 'YOU SHALL NOT PASS!' . Or okay? Okay. 
I use a lot of quotes... Or just fandom references. 

Okay, (see, fandom reference!) I think thats it for this post! I hope you like it and maybe see you next time? Dianne.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten